1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier Power Supply for the Highest Performance and 10ft Coax Cable
- FREE FOR LIFE - Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! 1byone antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE. Just connect it to your television and let the antenna do all the work.
- Slim and High Performance - Extremely soft design and lightweight. You can hide it behind the TV, lay flat on table; stick it high on window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 10FT LONG CABLE - Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- WHAT WE CARE - We don't care about any profits or any earns. What we DO care about is customers have happy purchasing experience and will TRUST 1byone brand after the first use. All we want is happy customers.
- If customer cannot get a signal with the antenna or the antenna not working as expected. Actually, there are many reasons acting on the channel reception. So we have included all the suggestions for these situations.a, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.b, Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.c, Reposition the antenna in a different location. Maybe higher on a wall or closer to a window. Facing the direction of the broadcast tower is usually the best. Signal strength will vary based on certain conditions. Distance from the tower, hills, buildings and even tall trees can impact reception. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.d, This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances, the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with the signal.e, Channel reception depends on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers and your surroundings. Try the antenna in different locations, sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference